SEED 2019- 3 days to go; Check here for key points to remember
NEW DELHI, MAY 1, 2019: The Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) will conduct the Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) 2019 on May 4. The computer-based test is the gateway to four major programmes offered by SID- Communication Design, Fashion Communication, Industrial Design and Fashion Design. The SEED 2019 admit card was released on April 24 so by now, candidates should have downloaded this important verification document which is mandatory for entering the exam centre. SEED 2019 is a UG level exam offering 207 seats (Indian and international), containing 150 MCQs which are to be answered in 2.5 hours.
SEED 2019- Important dates
May 4, 2019 (9:30 AM-12 PM)
Result declaration of SEED
May 14, 2019
Shortlisting of candidates for Studio Test
May 17, 2019
Conduct of Studio Test and Personal Interaction
May 28- June 1, 2019
Publishing of first SEED merit list
June 6, 2019
5 Points to remember for SEED 2019
1. Reach before time: Ideally, candidates must reach the SEED 2019 exam centre at least 2 hours prior to the exam time. This ensures that they have sufficient time for registration, verification, collecting documents, etc. No candidate will be allowed to enter after 9:15 AM.
2. Coloured copy of Admit Card: Every candidate’s SEED admit card 2019 should be legible. Hence, it is compulsory for them to take a coloured print out on an A4 size paper using a laser printer.
3. Carry a photo ID proof: Candidates must carry one original, Government-issued photo ID card (Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card). They should check that any such ID is not damaged or smudged.
4. Items allowed in the exam hall: A ballpoint pen is allowed for rough work. Loose sheets will be provided by the invigilator for rough work.
5. Items prohibited in the exam hall: Electronic items like mobile phones, watches, calculators, smart devices of any kind, etc. and paper are not allowed under any circumstances.