Prerna Goel|May 15, 2022
SNAP 2021 phase 2 exam today; Check last minute tips, exam day guidelines and marking scheme
SIU to conduct SNAP 2021 slot 2 exam today. Find out the SNAP 2021 marking scheme, SNAP exam day guidelines and SNAP preparation tips for the last minute.
NEW DELHI: Symbiosis International University (SIU) is going to conduct the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2021 entrance exam today. SNAP exam 2021 slot 2 will be conducted for one hour, from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in online (computer-based mode).
SNAP 2021 College Predictor :Predict your chances of getting admission into top colleges. Try it Free!.
Recommended: New IIMs Place Nearly All MBA Graduates But At Half The Average Salary Of Old Ones. Read More
Recommended: Why Are More Startups Hiring MBAs? Top 6 Reasons. Read More
Candidates who are appearing for SNAP slot 2 2021 today are filled with SNAP exam anxiety, doing last-minute preparation. It is advised to check the SNAP sectional breakup 2021 below before the SNAP 2021 entrance exam. Find out some last-minute preparation tips and SNAP exam day guidelines below as well.
SNAP 2021 Slot 2 Details
SNAP 2021 exam date
Online (Computer-based mode)
Type of questions
Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
SNAP 2021 slot 2 exam timing
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
5 last minute tips to ace SNAP 2021
Candidates who will appear for SNAP exam slot 2 today are advised to follow the instructions below to maximize their capability while giving the exam:
- Don’t cram: You may tend to think that going through notes, reading important topics and brushing up the syllabus on the SNAP 2021 exam day will help you revise at the last minute and help you retain all that you have learned. Contrary to this, last minute cramming will make your mind feel as if it’s “clogged”. It will make you feel exhausted, decrease and lower your performance.
- Think positive: This may seem easier than done. On SNAP slot 2 exam day, it is natural to feel a little anxious regarding your exam. A little anxiety might be natural but indulging in negative thoughts will have a severe impact on your performance. Instead of letting your nervousness take control over you, indulge in positive thoughts such as “I will finish my exam on time”, “I have studied hard and I will tackle the paper well” and “I will make sure to give my hundred percent without stressing over the result”.
- Have the right breakfast: Eat a healthy, nourishing breakfast on SNAP 2021 exam day. Try not to eat or drink anything which may make you nervous, for example caffeinated drinks like coffee. Don’t eat a very heavy breakfast or foods that make you feel sluggish and sleepy. Don’t drink a lot of liquid before the exam.
- Be punctual: Make sure to reach the SNAP exam centre a minimum of 30 minutes before reporting time. Estimate all the possibilities of getting late, such as getting stuck in a traffic jam, and leave accordingly. You might already be experiencing anxiety; the fear of getting late by not being punctual would just supplement it.
- Stay focused during the exam: You need to keep three very important things in mind to stay focused. Firstly, keep your eyes on your work instead of looking at what others are doing. Secondly, take a deep breath and don’t panic if there are any questions that you find difficult. Lastly, keep in mind that you have to give your best performance in this one hour’s exam for which you have been preparing for months.
SNAP 2021 Marking Scheme and Sectional Breakup
Marks per question
General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
SNAP 2021 Exam day guidelines
- Carry your SNAP 2021 admit card.
- Carry a photo ID proof.
- Don’t carry any electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- Stick to all COVID-19 guidelines. Wear a face mark, carry a bottle of hand sanitizer (not more than 50 ml), maintain social distancing, avoid crowding and keep sanitizing your hands frequently.
- Reach half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the SNAP admit card 2021.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.