Vishnukumar|Jun 27, 2022
SSC CHSL 2019 final result declared at ssc.nic.in; here’s how to check
SSC has made the final selection of candidates on the basis of their performance in tier-1 and tier-2 exams, preference of posts, departments.
NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the Combined Higher Secondary Level or SSC CHSL 2019 final result today, May 10. Candidates who appeared in the tier-3 or skill test can check their result on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
“Final selection and allocation of ministries, departments, offices to the candidates qualified in Document Verification and Tier-III (Skill Test) have been made on the basis of performance of candidates in ‘Tier-I +Tier-II’ examinations and the preference of posts, departments given by them at the time of document verification,” said an official notification from SSC.
SSC declared the result of the skill test of CHSL 2019 on February 28, 2022, wherein 13,088 candidates were qualified to appear in document verification.
How to download the SSC CHSL final result
- Visit the official website of SSC - ssc.nic.in
- Under the "Latest News" on the home page, click on "Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSL), 2019 – Declaration of final result"
- A new PDF will open, where the candidates can check the instructions and cut-off marks.
- On the top right hand corner of the homepage, click on the result button
- A new page will be displayed where candidates will have to click on the CHSL tab
- Another page will be displayed where the notification and the link of the SSC CHSL 2019 final result will be displayed
- Click on the SSC CHSL 2019 final result PDF.
- SSC CHSL 2019 result will be displayed and candidates can download it for future reference.
The SSC further said in cases where more than one candidate secures the equal aggregates marks in ‘Tier-I + Tier-II’, tie has been resolved by applying the following methods one after another in the given order, as applicable, till the tie is resolved:
- Total marks of Tier-II Examination.
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which names of the candidates appear.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.