Anu Parthiban|Dec 6, 2023
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022 registration ends today; eligibility, direct link
NEET UG Counselling 2022 Tamil Nadu application form submission window closes today on the official websites, tnhealth.tn.gov.in and tnmedicalselection.org.
NEW DELHI: The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu will close TN NEET counselling 2022 registration window today, October 3, 2022. Today is the last date for candidates who want to apply for both government and management quota seats on the official website, tnmedicalselection.net.
Tamil Nadu NEET counselling registration started on September 22, 2022. Candidates seeking admission to MBBS, BDS degree courses in Tamil Nadu government medical and dental colleges, Government seats in self-financing medical, dental colleges and ESIC Medical College and PGIMSR, KK Nagar, Chennai affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University can access the application form from the following official websites, tnhealth.tn.gov.in and tnmedicalselection.org.
30 percent seats of Christian Medical College, Vellore will be filled by the state government following its policy of reservation strictly in accordance with the government quota merit list. For 20% of seats of Christian Medical College, Vellore will be filled from the candidates who are native of Tamil Nadu and belonging to Christian Minority List.
Candidates will have to submit their filled in online application form after uploading the details in the required fields along with an application form fee Rs 500. Special category should pay an additional fee of Rs 100. All scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates of Tamil Nadu native are exempted from payment of the cost of the application.
TN NEET Counselling 2022: Eligibility
Candidates can check the important documents required for apply to NEET UG Counselling 2022 Tamil Nadu here.
- Candidates should be Native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates belonging to other states and residing in Tamil Nadu cannot claim nativity of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates who have appeared for NEET UG – 2022 as a native of another state, cannot apply as a native of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in NEET to MBBS, BDS courses held for the said academic year.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, having minimum marks of 40th percentile will be able to apply.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBBS, BDS Courses, a candidate must have passed in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in physics, chemistry, botany, zoology, biology, bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.