Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 30, 2023
Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2022 round 2 seat allotment list released
Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2022 round 2 allotment list pdf is available at tnmedicalselection.net.
NEW DELHI: The Directorate Of Medical Education has released the Tamil Nadu National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET PG) counselling 2022 seat allotment list for round 2 government quota. Candidates who registered for the counselling will be able to view the round 2 Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2022 allotment PDF on the official website – tnmedicalselection.net.
Latest: NEET-PG Preparation Tips 2024
TN NEET PG counselling 2022 round 2 allotment list includes rank, roll number, name, community, service, marks, college alloted from, college allotted, and category of candidates.
How to download Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 round 2 allotment list
- Visit the Tamil Nadu medical counselling website, tnmedicalselection.net.
- Click on the ‘PG courses’ option on the homepage and the PG medical tab.
- Now, click on “Government Quota - Provisional list of candidates allotted for post graduate medical (government quota) course session: 2022 - 2023 on - 31.10.2022”
- Tamil Nadu NEET PG counselling 2022 allotment list PDF will appear on the screen.
- In order to download the allotment letter, candidates will have to click on “Government quota - Click here to download allotment order for round-2 of PG degree, diploma courses under government quota 2022-2023 session”
- Enter login credentials in the candidate login.
- Download for future reference.
In a separate notification, DME informed candidates that those who joined allotted seats in round-2 will not be able to resign their seat and participate in further rounds of counselling.
“It is also to be noted that the candidates who resigned / not joined after being allotted the course on completion of round 2 of online counselling will have to forfeit the processing fee, security deposit and tuition fee and further that he/ she will not be eligible to participate in subsequent rounds of counselling,” it further said.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.