Tamil Nadu TN 12th results 2021 evaluation criteria released; results by July 31

Tamil Nadu chief minister M K Stalin announced TN 12th results 2021 evaluation criteria. The Tamil Nadu Class 12 board result will be declared on July 31.

Tamil Nadu TN 12th results 2021 evaluation criteria released; results by July 31
Shivam Jadoun | Jun 27, 2021 - 1:38 p.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: Tamil Nadu chief minister M K Stalin on Saturday declared evaluation criteria of TN HSC results 2021. TN 12th Board result 2021 will be evaluated on the 50:20:30 formula, taking weightage from Class 10, 11, and 12 marks respectively.

Recommended: Browse Top Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Engineering, Medical, and other Courses. Click Here.

Earlier, the government cancelled the Tamil Nadu board examinations 2021 due to COVID-19. A 10-member committee recommended the evaluation criteria with different weightage.

Class 12 internal marks will have a weightage of 30% to the overall TN HSC result 2021. Whereas, 20% weightage will be given to Class 11 board exam. At last, 50% weightage will be given to Class 10 board exam marks, in which average of three subjects with high marks will be considered.

If any student did not take up practical exams of TN 12th Class due to the COVID-19 pandemic, then Class 11 practical exam marks will be taken into consideration.

If a student hasn't taken up both the Class 12 and Class 11 practical exams, then marks scored in written exams through Class 10 and 11 will be taken into consideration.

Students who feel that they have scored less marks as was calculated through TN 12th evaluation criteria will be given an opportunity to appear for the written examination.

The TN 12th results 2021 date will fall in the month of July. The Tamil Nadu Class 12 board result 2021 will be announced by July 31, 2021.

Write to us at news@careers360.com.

Know More About
Download Exam Brochure
Back to top