Adarsh Srivastava|Feb 1, 2023
TANCET 2023 course-wise eligibility criteria announced; registration, exam dates soon
The TANCET 2023 registration and exam date will be announced soon on the official website, tancet.annauniv.edu. Know eligibility here.
NEW DELHI: Anna University has today announced course-wise eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2023) for admission to MCA and MBA and exams for ME, MTech, MArch, MPlan. The TANCET 2023 registration and exam date will be announced soon on the official website, tancet.annauniv.edu.
Earlier, the university announced that it will conduct TANCET 2023 MTech and MCA exams on February 25 and the MBA exam on February 26. However, the TANCET exam 2023 was postponed in December.
TANCET MTech eligibility criteria
Candidates applying for the TANCET MTech exam 2023 must have any of the following degrees.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant branch with a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved categories) as prescribed or BE, BTech, BArch or BPharm degree or master’s degree in the relevant branch of science or arts as per requirement.
- Candidates who have qualified GATE are also eligible to apply for TANCET 2023 and they do not need to write the entrance exam. However, GATE Engineer Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) qualified candidates have to appear for the exam.
Click here to download the TANCET course-wise eligibility criteria.
How to download TANCET 2023 eligibility
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the eligibility criteria before filling the TANCET 2023 application form.
- Visit the TANCET official website, tancet.annauniv.edu 2023.
- Click on “Course-wise eligibility for ME/ MTech/ MArch/ MPlan degree programmes” link
- The TANCET eligibility 2023 PDF will appear on a new tab.
- Check eligibility and download PDF for future reference.
The Tamil Nadu engineering entrance exam is conducted for admission to the MTech, MBA, MCA courses in Anna University and affiliated colleges, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu government, government-aided engineering, arts, science colleges and self-financing colleges.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.