Team Careers360|Dec 2, 2021
- TJEE 2019 application form released on January 21; Exam to be held on April 24 & 25
TJEE 2019 application form released on January 21; Exam to be held on April 24 & 25
NEW DELHI, JANUARY 21- The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has commenced the application process for TJEE 2019 from January 21 onwards. All the eligible candidates can fill the application form only in online mode. From this year onwards, there is no printed application form available for TJEE 2019. The last date to fill the application form of Tripura JEE is February 10, 2019.
The released application form is for the offline entrance examination which will be conducted on April 24 and 25 for the admission to various undergraduate engineering degree courses offered by the colleges participating in the counselling process of TJEE.
In order to fill the application form of TJEE 2019, candidates will have to follow mentioned below steps:
Procedure to fill application form:
- Get register by submitting a valid email address and mobile number.
- Once logged in, fill all the details in the ‘Edit Profile Form’. Upload all the scanned document as requisite by the authorities.
- Fill the application form by submitting academic, personal and other details as asked by the authorities.
- Make the payment using online mode- Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking or through the payment gateway provided by the authorities.
- Submit the application form and print the application acknowledgement.
To fill the application form of TJEE 2019- Click here
Other Important dates to remember
- Issue of admit card: Third week of March 2019
- Date of examination: April 24 and 25 2019
- Date of uploading of provisional answer key: April 26, 2019
- Last date to raise the objection: May 1, 2019
- Declaration of result: First week of June (tentative date)
- Tentative period of counselling: June – July 2019
TJEE 2019 will be conducted at Dharmanagar, Kailasahar, Ambassa, Udaipur, Santirbazar and Agartala in offline mode.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.