Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 25, 2023
TN TRB recruitment 2023 starts at trb.tn.nic.in; eligibility criteria, fee
TN TREB 2023 registration will be conducted till November 30 while the TN TRB 2023 exam will be held on January 7, 2024.
NEW DELHI: The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has started the registration for teacher recruitment exam (TN TRE 2023) on the official website, trb.tn.nic.in. The TN TRE 2023 registration window will remain open till November 30.
The recruitment process is being held for 2,222 vacancies of graduate teachers and block resource teacher educators (BRTE). The written exam for TN TRE 2023 will be held on January 7, 2024.
TN TRE 2023: Eligibility criteria
Aspirants applying for the recruitment should have passed the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TN TET) paper 2. Candidates belonging to unreserved category should not be more than 53 years of age. However, relaxation of 5 years will be given to applicants from SC, ST, BC Muslims, BC, MBC/DNC and DW i.e. applicants from these categories should not be more than 58 years.
Candidates applying for the TN TRE 2023 should meet one of these conditions:
- Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations
- Higher secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (BElEd)
- Higher secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year BA/BSc-Ed or BAEd/BScEd
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and BEd (Special Education)
- The applicants should have secured a degree or its equivalent with the subjects or languages in which they are applying.
TN TRE 2023 application fee
Applicants will have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.600. However, candidates belonging to SC, SCA, ST and differently abled persons will have to deposit Rs 300 as application fee. The online payment can be made only through payment gateway by net banking or credit card or debit card.
An SMS alert be sent on the registered mobile regarding successful payment of the application fee..
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.