Abhay Anand|Mar 3, 2021
AFCAT 2021: Last minute preparation tips; Check all details here
AFCAT 01/2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted from February 20 to 22, 2021. Here are a few AFCAT last minute preparation tips.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force (IAF) is scheduled to conduct AFCAT 01/2021 exam from February 20 to 22, 2021 in online mode across the country. With just a few days left for the exam, candidates who applied for the AFCAT exam are in the last leg of preparation.
Here are a few AFCAT last-minute preparation tips and dos and don'ts for candidates appearing for AFCAT 2021 to do well in the exam.
- Do not try to cover any new topic or revise the whole AFCAT syllabus again. Candidates are advised to go through the important topics and key points of the syllabus.
- Revise the short AFCAT maths tricks, and try to solve AFCAT practice papers for the same.
- For the general awareness section go through the important historical events and topics as usually questions are asked from this section.
- Similarly, revise all the important static topics for the GK sections of the AFCAT exam.
- Look at the past six months of current affairs and events in India and around the world
- For the AFCAT reasoning and military aptitude try to solve as many AFCAT practice papers as possible.
- Solving AFCAT sample question papers helps in improving time management, speed in the exam and accuracy too.
- Try to get a good sleep before the AFCAT 2021 exam so that you are not stressed or tired out on the exam day.
- Reach the AFCAT exam centre 40 to 50 minutes early to avoid any hassle
- Stay relaxed, focused, hydrated and confident while appearing for the AFCAT exam. And try to execute your AFCAT last-minute preparation strategy properly to clear the AFCAT exam with a great score.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Telegram for Latest Updates - Click Here