Ayushi Bisht|Nov 16, 2023
AIAPGET admit card 2023 issued at aiapget.nta.nic.in; exam on July 31
AIAPGET 2023: Candidates can download the admit card with their application number and date of birth.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued the All India Ayush Postgraduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) admit card 2023. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can download the admit card from the official website, aiapget.nta.nic.in. AIAPGET 2023 will be conducted on July 31 for admission to PG AYUSH courses for the academic year 2023-24.
“Admit Card of candidates appearing for the examination, are hosted on https://aiapget.nta.nic.in/. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the said website using their Application Form Number and Date of Birth. Candidates are also advised to read the instructions contained therein carefully,” said NTA in an official notification.
How to download the AIAPGET admit card 2023?
- Visit the official website, aiapget.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for admit card on the homepage
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- AIAPGET 2023 admit card will be displayed
- Download the admit card and take a print out
NTA also issued the following instructions for candidates while issuing the admit card:
- The admit card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
- Candidates must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of admit card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their admit card in good condition for future reference.
“Candidates are advised to regularly visit NTA website www.nta.ac.in and https://aiapget.nta.nic.in for the latest updates regarding the examination,” NTA added.
“In case of any difficulty in downloading the admit card or discrepancy in the details contained in the Admit Card, candidates can contact the NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000 or write to NTA at email@example.com,” it further said.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.