Tanuja Joshi|Sep 18, 2023
AMU answer key 2023 out for BSc Hons, BCom Hons admission test; here's how to challenge
AMU answer key 2023 is available for download on the official website, amucontrollerexams.com.
NEW DELHI: The Aligarh Muslim University released the AMU answer key 2023 for the Bachelor of Science (Hons) and Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) courses on April 30. Candidates who have appeared in the AMU entrance test exam can check the answer key through the official website, amucontrollerexams.com.
Candidates can compare the answers in the AMU 2023 answer key to the answers marked in the exam. Any discrepancy in the answer key can be challenged by candidates online.
To raise an objection against the AMU provisional answer key candidates are required to fill out an application form and pay Rs 100 per challenge. Candidates are also required to submit supporting documents along with the application form.
AMU 2023 Answer Key: How to raise objection
- Visit the website-- amucontrollerexams.com
- Click on the AMU BSc, BCom answer key link from the 'Notice and Updates' section.
- On the page that appears click on the respective answer key link.
- Enter the necessary credentials.
- Select the question ID with the incorrect answer and mark the correct answer.
- Upload supporting documents and verify the challenge.
- Pay the processing fee and download the confirmation page.
A total of 7,431 students appeared for the entrance test for admission to the BSc course of AMU and 3,182 students for the BCom admission test. The entrance exam was held from 10 am to 12 noon at various centres in Aligarh, Lucknow, Kolkata, Srinagar, Patna, Kozhikode and Guwahati.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.