Anna University will be conducting the UG, PG semester exams in the take-home mode and the duration of the examination is 3 hours only.
Know your college admission chances for TNEA Counselling based on your TNEA RankStart Now
Anu Parthiban | January 25, 2022 | 11:21 AM IST
NEW DELHI: Anna University has issued important exam instructions for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) students. The university has also released the Anna University UG, PG exam timetable for November-December 2021 exams at annauniv.edu. The semester exams will begin on February 1.
Recommended: Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your TNEA Rank? Start here- TNEA College Predictor
As per the latest notice, Anna University will be conducting the semester exams in the take-home mode and the duration of the examination is 3 hours only. The exam pattern for the UG, PG exams will be the same as the one that was followed before the COVID-19 pandemic (offline, pen and paper examination).
Students taking up the examinations should be ready with a laptop/ desktop/ mobile phone/ tablet with an internet facility to download the question paper before examination and upload the scanned (pdf version) copy of the answer script after the examination, the notice said.
Anna University semester exam 2022: Exam Instructions
1. UG, PG students will be writing their examination in the take-home mode from their place of stay.
2, The question paper will be shared by the principal of the college in any of the platforms such as Google Classrooms, Microsoft Teams, email or any other sources created by the college.
3. Students have to write the answers on the A4 size paper on both sides limited to 30 pages.
4. Students should use a thread to tie up the answer script.
5. Students must write the examinations in blue or black pen and they are not allowed to type the answer in the paper and they are also not permitted to copy & paste the images from books in their answer scripts.
6. Register Number, Name of the Student, Subject Code and Name of Subject shall be written on the top of each page. Date of Examination, Page Number and Signature of the Student should be written on the bottom of each page.
7. Students will have to scan the answer script and convert it as a PDF file with file name: Register Number-Subject Code.pdf and upload the answer script through one of the platforms created by the college within 60 minutes after completing the examination.
8. Students have to enclose the answer script “preferably in a cloth-lined A4-sized cover by pasting the details filled in ANNEXURE-II” and dispatch the sealed cover by speed post, register post, courier service addressed to the principal of the respective Institution.
9. Students have to dispatch by retaining the hard-copies of the answer scripts of the examinations held in one full week (that is examinations completed by every Friday afternoon of the week).
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.