Ayushi Bisht|Sep 21, 2023
AP EAMCET 2023 for Engineering from today; check exam day instructions
Candidates are required to carry their admit card to the exam centre today. There is no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2023 exam for engineering will be started by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur from today, May 15. The AP EAMCET 2023 hall ticket is a necessary document which is required to carry by the candidates to the exam centre.
Latest: Know all about AP EAMCET
Recommended: AP EAMCET 2024: Sample papers
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply
The EAMCET hall ticket download link is available at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. AP EAMCET for engineering will be held till May 18.
The exam will be held as a computer-based test for a duration of 3 hours. There will be a total of 160 questions. For physics, there will be 40 questions, for chemistry, there will be 40 questions and for mathematics there will be 80 questions.
The question paper will contain questions in English and Telugu medium. AP EAMCET will have no negative marking for incorrect responses.
AP EAMCET 2023: Exam day instructions
- Candidates must carry the AP EAMCET hall ticket, fill in online application form with duly affixed recent colour photograph attested and a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
- Candidates will be required to reach the examination centre at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- A ballpoint pen for rough work and working sheets will be provided by the test centre.
- Attested copy of caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category) are necessary to carry.
- Candidates should not carry log books, log tables, calculators, pagers, cell phones and similar other items. Candidates found in possession of any forbidden material will be disqualified for the exam.
- Reading and following all the guidelines mentioned in the hall ticket is necessary.
- No entry will be allowed once the exam has commenced.
- Candidates must remain seated in their seats till the exam ends.
- In no case, candidates will be allowed to leave the hall between the examination.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.