Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 27, 2023
Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Notification out for 5,563 vacancies; application from October 15
Assam Police Notification 2023: Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
NEW DELHI: The State Level Police Recruitment Board, SLPRB Assam has issued the notification for recruitment of various Sub-Inspector, Constable and other posts. The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 5,563 posts will be filled in the Assam Police department.
As per the notification, the registrations for Assam Police vacancies will commence on October 15. Candidates should note that the last date to fill in the online application form is November 1, 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 through the official website, slprbassam.in. Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Sub Inspector of Police (UB) in Assam Police: 144 posts
- Sub Inspector (AB) for Assam Commando Battalions: 51 posts
- Sub Inspector of Police (Communication) in Assam Police Radio Organisation (APRO): 7 posts
- Constable (UB) Hill Tribe: 114 posts
- Constable (AB) backlog posts for Hills Tribe: 1 post
- Constable for Assam Commando Battalions: 164 posts
- Constable (UB) Assam police: 1645 posts
- Constables (AB) in Assam Police: 2300 posts
- Constable (UB) in APRO: 1 post
- Constable of Police (Communication): 204 posts
- Constable (Dispatch Rider): 2 posts
- Constable (Messenger): 2 posts
- Constable (Carpenter) in APRO: 2 posts
- Assistant Deputy Controller, Civil Defence (Jr.): 1 post
- Civil Defence Demonstrator / Wireless Operator under DGCD and CGHG: 12 posts
- Havildar under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards: 2 posts
- Nurse: 1 post
- Laboratory Technician: 2 posts
- Teacher: 4 posts
- Craft Instructor: 2 posts
- Tractor Operator in Prison Department, Assam: 1 post
- Driver Constable in Assam Police( Male): 654 posts
- Boatman in Assam Police( Male): 58 posts
- Cook (SDRF) under Fire and Emergency Services, Assam: 10 posts
- Grade IV Staff in Assam Police: 54 posts
- Grade IV Staff in Assam Commando Battalions: 53 posts
- Grade IV Staff under DGCD and CGHG, Assam: 35 posts
- Safai Karmachari in Assam Police: 30 posts
- Safai Karmachari in Assam Commando Battalions: 2 posts
- Safai Karmachari under Prison Department: 2 posts
- Sweeper under Directorate Of Forensic Science: 3 posts
Assam Police Recruitment 2023: How to apply
Candidates can follow the easy steps given below to apply for various posts under Assam Police department.
Step 1: Visit the official website, slprbassam.in
Step 2: Go to the 'Recruitment Notices' and click on the post you want to apply
Step 3: Complete the basic registration and generate login credentials
Step 4: Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents
Step 5: Pay the application fee and finally submit the application form
Step 6: Download the confirmation page and take a printout of the same further reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.