Prerna Goel|Sep 24, 2021
BITS School of Management opens admissions for second batch of MBA programme
BITS School of Management has opened admissions for the second batch of MBA programme for the 2022 session. Last date to apply is November 2021.
NEW DELHI: BITS School of Management (BITSoM), Mumbai has called for online applications for the second batch of its two-year full-time residential MBA programme. The programme will begin in July 2022.
While the application process for the programme started on September 23, the last date to apply is November 21. The eligibility criteria for the MBA programme is that aspirants must have a recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline from a recognised Indian institution or international university or they should be in the final year.
The evaluation process for the MBA programme includes:
- Standardised Test scores for CAT, GMAT or GRE, any one score is required
- Academic excellence at undergraduate and school level
- Extra-curricular and co-curricular achievements
- Leadership potential and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience is not mandatory, fresh graduates can apply in addition to candidates with work experience
- Personal interviews will be held between November and December 2021 and results will be announced in January 2022
“The school aspires to build a diverse class, not only in terms of gender but also on academic background, work experience and interests,” BITSoM said in a statement.
Ranjan Banerjee, Dean, BITSoM said, “Our founding class has received a truly world-class learning experience with our global faculty since the start of the academic session. This is a strong endorsement of the fact that we have the right ingredients to shape our students into high performance and high potential leaders. We now look forward to a bright and diverse group of students to make up the second batch of BITSoMians.”
BITS School of Management is a Mumbai based business school from BITS Pilani.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.