CBSE 12th result verification and re-evaluation dates announced; Check details here
NEW DELHI: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Class 12 result verification, obtaining answer sheet and re-evaluation dates. Students who are happy with their results can apply for verification from July 17 to 21, 2020. The applications can be submitted online on cbse.nic.in.
Only students who apply for verification will be able to apply for obtaining a photocopy of answer sheets. After this, re-evaluation applications will be accepted from the students who have applied for obtaining a photocopy of the answer sheet.
Click here to download the complete brochure.
CBSE class 12 result verification and re-evaluation dates
Verification application dates
July 17 to 21, 2020 until 5 pm
Application for obtaining a photocopy of answer sheet
From August 1 to 2, 2020 until 5 pm
Re-evaluation application dates
From August 6 to 7, 2020 until 5 pm
Verification and re-evaluation application fees
- Rs. 500 per subject for verification of marks
- Rs. 700 per answer book to apply for obtaining a photocopy of answer sheet
- Ra. 100 per question for re-evaluation
Important points to know before applying for verification and re-evaluation
- No application, after the given schedule will be accepted.
- Applications can be submitted in online mode only, offline applications will not be accepted.
- The processing charges or fees can only be deposited in online mode via credit card, debit card or net banking. No fees will not be accepted in offline mode.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only one application per student, for each step, will be accepted
- A student needs to decide in advance whether he/she wants to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
- Decrease even by one mark will be affected.
- In cases change in marks (increase or decrease), the student will have to surrender the marksheet given to the student. Thereafter, they will be provided with a new Marksheet.
- The result after verification and re-evaluation will be final and no appeal or review against re-evaluation would be entertained.
- Processing charges or fees are non-refundable.
Write to us at email@example.com