Anu Parthiban|Nov 29, 2023
- CBSE extends registration deadline for single girl child scholarship 2023 till October 31
CBSE extends registration deadline for single girl child scholarship 2023 till October 31
Eligible students can apply for scholarship or renewal of last year's scheme on the official website, cbse.gov.in.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the deadline to register for single girl child scholarship 2023 till October 31. Eligible students can apply for the scholarship or renewal of last year’s scheme on the official website, cbse.gov.in.
As per the eligibility criteria, single girl students who have secured 60 percent or above in class 10 exam and are studying in Class 11 and 12 and whose tuition fee is not more than Rs 1,500 per month are eligible for the scholarship.
The extended schedule is as follows:
Last date for submission of online applications
October 31, 2023
Verification of application by school
November 7, 2023
“The other details and eligibility conditions along with the online application form will remain the same and are available on Board’s website i.e. www.cbse.gov.in at Scholarship Link,” the board said in an official notice.
How to apply for CBSE single girl child scholarship 2023?
- Go to the official website, cbse.gov.in.
- Click on the main website link
- Then, click on the link for scholarship application
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
- Download the application form and take a print out
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.