Adarsh Srivastava|Jan 27, 2023
CLAT 2022 registration begins; apply now at consortiumofnlus.ac.in
CLAT 2022: Registration for exam has begun. The last date to register for CLAT 2022 is March 31, 2022.
NEW DELHI: The Consortium of National Law Universities has released the CLAT 2022 application form on its official website - consortiumofnlus.ac.in. The last date to apply for CLAT 2022 is March 31, 2022. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 will be held on May 08, 2022, in offline mode. Apply here.
Latest: Know your admission chances in NLUs by using CLAT 2023 College Predictor. Use Now
Don't Miss: CLAT Cut-offs. Download EBook | NLUs Fee Structure 2023. Download EBook
Applications Open for 5 year Int LLB @UPES. Ranked #3 by QS Asia University Rankings 2023. Ranked #21 in Law category by NIRF. Upto 100% Scholarships. Apply Now
Pursue 5 year int LLB @Manipal University, Bengaluru. Internship Opportunities in leading Law Firms, Industry, Governmental Departments and NGOs. Register Now
How to fill CLAT 2022 application form
- Visit the official website of consortium - consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on CLAT 2022 link.
- Register as a new user (Application link has been activated)
- Fill the CLAT application form by entering personal, academic details, communication details along with NLU preferences.
- Submit the application form
- Complete the application process by submitting CLAT registration fee.
Candidates who wish to apply for CLAT 2022 will have to upload the following documents while filling up the application form.
- Front-facing passport size recent photograph with a plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- PWD and BPL certificates (If applicable)
The CLAT 2022 registration fee is Rs 4,000 (Rs 3,500 for SC and ST candidates). Candidates can submit their CLAT application fee in online mode by using a credit card, debit card or net banking options. After completing the application process, candidates should take out a print-out of the application form for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.