CLAT 2020 admit card released @consortiumofnlus.ac.in: : Know important points
NEW DELHI: CLAT 2020 admit card was released at consortiumofnlus.ac.in on September 15 by the Consortium of National Law Universities (CNLU). Download CLAT admit card 2020 facility is available to only registered candidates. They can download the CLAT 2020 admit card by entering their registered mobile no and password. CLAT 2020 exam date is September 28 and the exam will be held in 203 centres across the country.
To get the direct link to download CLAT admit card 2020 - Click here
Steps to download CLAT 2020 admit card
Visit the official website of CLAT Consortium; consortiumofnlus.ac.in
Log in using the registered mobile number and password
Click on the admit card link given there
Download the hall ticket of CLAT 2020 displayed on the screen
Take a printout of the same in A4 size
Details mentioned in CLAT admit card 2020
Candidates will find the following details mentioned in the admit card of CLAT 2020
- Personal details like name, gender, category etc
- Photograph of candidate
- CLAT Roll number and application number
- Test centre address
- CLAT 2020 Exam date and reporting time
- CLAT exam day guidelines
Important things to carry with CLAT admit card
|Mask and Gloves||Valid photo Identity card|
|Personal transparent water bottle||Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)|
|A transparent Pen||CLAT 2020 Admit card|
CLAT Exam day guidelines
On account of COVID, CLAT 2020 exam is now online. The detailed CLAT exam day guidelines released by the CLAT Consortium give all instructions that have to be followed on the exam day. They are
- CLAT admit card and I.D. proof will be used for verification purpose
- Rough sheets will be provided at the test centre, candidates will have to write CLAT admit card number on each sheet.
- Candidates will have to sign on the CLAT 2020 admit card in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Candidates will have to show a duly filled and signed Medical Self-Declaration form at the entrance, it will be submitted to the invigilator.
- The room number, roll number will not be displayed outside. It will be informed once the candidate enters the exam centre.
- All personal belongings must be left outside. The exam centre or the Consortium will not be responsible for their security.
- The rough sheets must be dropped in the drop box before leaving the exam centre
- Mapping of CLAT Admit Card No and the Room / Hall / Lab Number will not be displayed outside the venue. However, the same will be informed to the candidates after they enter the venue and complete the verification of Admit Card and ID.
- Candidates may note that an advance visit to the exam centre main gate will be allowed prior to the exam day but candidates will not be allowed inside the venue.
- To download additional exam day guidelines - Click here