Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 6, 2023
DU LLB Admission 2023: Registration deadline extended till tomorrow; apply at law.uod.ac.in
DU Law Admission 2023: Candidates can register by 11:59 pm tomorrow, October 12. Know steps to apply.
NEW DELHI: The University of Delhi has extended the last date to register for DU LLB admission 2023 till October 12. Eligible candidates can apply for five-year integrated BA LLB and BBA LLB programmes through the official website, law.uod.ac.in.
Don't Miss: DU Admission Process
“It is notified that the last date of registration for B.A. LL.B (H) and B.B.A. LL.B. (H) has been extended till 11:59 PM, Thursday, October 12, 2023,” said DU in an official notice.
In order to register, candidates belonging to the general, OBC-NCL, and EWS categories will have to pay Rs 1,500 whereas the registration fee for students belonging to SC, ST, PwBD categories has been fixed as Rs 1,000.
The eligibility criteria for admission to the undergraduate law programmes offered by DU is as follows:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 (10+2 system) or its equivalent from a single recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured 45% or more marks in aggregate for UR, EWS, OBC-NCL category and 40% marks or more in aggregate for SC, ST, and PwBD category.
- Candidates must have appeared in CLAT 2023
How to register for DU law admission 2023?
- Go to the official website, law.uod.ac.in
- Click on the link “new registration”
- Enter the required information and register yourselves
- Login with the generated credentials
- Fill the application form and pay the registration fee
- Upload the necessary documents
- Submit the form and download it
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
Students will need to upload the following documents at the time of registration:
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 marksheet
- CLAT 2023 admit card
- CLAT 2023 score card
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Educational Concession Certificate (ECC), if applicable
- Certificate from a government recognized orphanage or charitable home or death certificate of both the parents for orphan quota candidates
- Employment certificate of parents for UoD ward supernumerary quota candidates
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.