Isha Jain|Feb 2, 2023
GATE 2023 application form correction facility starts at gate.iitk.ac.in; Steps to edit
IIT Kanpur has started the GATE correction facility 2023 at the official website, gate.iitk.ac.in. Know steps to make corrections in GATE application form 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has started the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) application form correction facility. Candidates can make changes in their GATE application form 2023 on the official website, at gate.iitk.ac.in. The last date to edit the GATE application form 2023 is November 14.
Candidates will be allowed to edit only the certain details in GATE 2023 application form. To make corrections, candidates have to visit the GATE 2023 official website and login using their application/login ID and password.
Moreover, as per the latest GATE 2023 news, the IIT Kanpur has removed the Ambajogai due to operational issues. Therefore, candidates who selected Ambajogai as one of the preferred exam cities have to make a choice of a new city/cities in place of Ambajogai. Nore that no correction fee for city change will be charged from such candidates. Know how to make corrections in GATE 2023 application form from below.
Steps to edit GATE 2023 application form
Candidates have to follow below steps for GATE application form correction 2023.
- Visit the GATE official website - gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on the direct link for GATE application form correction 2023.
- Enter the login credentials namely - enrollment number/email ID and password.
- Make corrections in the required fields.
- Preview all the changes made in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Download rectified GATE 2023 application form as a pdf for future reference.
GATE 2023 application correction: Details allowed to be changed
Applicants can make corrections in the following fields only.
- Candidate’s gender
- Category of the candidate
- PwD status
- Dyslexia and other similar learning disabilities
- Details of parents/ guardian/ correspondence address
- College name and location
- College roll number
- Candidate’s registration number
- Exam paper opting for
- Preferred exam city.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.