Anu Parthiban|Nov 30, 2022
GATE 2023 registration last date extended once again; apply by October 7 at gate.iitk.ac.in
Candidates can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) till October 7, 2022, without late fee on the official website, gate.iitk.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur has once again extended the GATE registration 2023. Candidates can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2023) till October 7, 2022, on the official website, gate.iitk.ac.in. Earlier, the students were allowed to submit the GATE application form 2023 till October 4, 2022.
Latest: GATE Sample Papers/Questions Papers with Solutions. Download FREE!
Don't Miss: FREE Webinar Series on Online MBA and job-oriented Certification Programs. Register Now
Recommended: Gate Exam- An Complete Guide. Click Here
As per the schedule released by IIT Kanpur, GATE 2023 application form last date without late fee was September 30, which was extended till October 4. However, the institute has extended the last date for GATE 2023 registration for the third time now. GATE is conducted for admission into MTech courses.
How to fill GATE application form 2023
The following steps have to be followed for GATE 2023 registration:
- Visit the GATE registration official website- gate.iitk.ac.in
- Fill the GATE application form 2023 with required details.
- Complete GATE 2023 form with basic personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned images of documents as per the specification.
- Pay GATE registration fee in online mode.
- Preview of filled application form of GATE 2023.
- Submit the GATE registration 2023 and take a printout for future reference.
The GATE 2023 exam will be conducted in a computer based test (CBT) mode on February 4, 5, 11 and 12. The GATE 2023 registration fee for female/SC/ST/PwD candidates for each paper is Rs 850, while for all the other candidates the fee is Rs 1,700 while submitting the GATE 2023 application form.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.