Kapil Rawat|Oct 12, 2021
IGNOU July Admission 2021: Registration and re-registration deadline extended
Candidates can fill the IGNOU registration and re-registration form by visiting the official website - ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for IGNOU registration and re-registration for the July 2021 session till September 15. Aspirants, who have not yet registered themselves can fill the IGNOU registration form for the July 2021 session by visiting the official website of the university - ignou.ac.in.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 re-registration - Click here
Earlier, the last date to apply for the IGNOU 2021 registration and re-registration was August 31. This means that candidates now have 15 more days to complete the IGNOU registration and re-registration 2021 process.
IGNOU extends the last date of Fresh Admission for ODL & Online Programmes and Re-Registration for July 2021 Session till 15th Sept 2021— IGNOU (@OfficialIGNOU) September 1, 2021
Admission Portal for ODL programmes:https://t.co/7U6I9tUbCF
Before candidates apply for IGNOU admission 2021, they are advised to check the eligibility criteria of their desired programme.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents in prescribed format and size.
- Remit the IGNOU admission registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU registration form for future references.
To move on to the next semester or academic year, IGNOU students have to fill the IGNOU July 2021 re-registration form. The university started the IGNOU re-registration for the July 2021 session on May 5.
How to fill IGNOU re-registration form 2021
- Visit the official IGNOU website - ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Re-registration’ tab.
- Read the instructions, mark the declaration and press the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Now, enter the enrollment number, password and click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- Start filling the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Provide necessary details for verification and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2021 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
Candidates must fill the IGNOU registration form 2021 to get admission in various undergraduate, diploma, advanced diploma, certificate and postgraduate programmes offered at Indira Gandhi National Open University. The IGNOU admission 2021-22 July session started with the releases of registration form on June 11.
Indira Gandhi National Open University has also released the IGNOU 2021 date sheet for June TEE on July 12. The IGNOU June TEE 2021 started on August 3 and will continue till September 9. The exams are being conducted in two shifts - morning (10 am to 1 pm) and afternoon (2 pm to 5 pm).
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.