Team Careers360|Sep 23, 2022
IGNOU offers 25 bachelor programmes; here's how to apply
IGNOU Admission 2022: Candidates can apply for the programmes at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in till July 31, 2022.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications to its academic programmes offered through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode for the 2022-23 academic session starting from July- 2022. IGNOU is offering bachelor's degree programmes, masters degrees, postgraduate diploma courses, certificate programmes and awareness level programmes. The last date for submitting the application at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in is July 31, 2022.
IGNOU is offering about 25 bachelor's courses in different streams such as computers, psychology, commerce, public administration, vocational programmes, etc. IGNOU ODL courses enable flexibility for students as programmes can be done with the help of self-learning material (SLM) without any upper age limit, claims the university. Candidates can check the list of programmes on the IGNOU admission portal -- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU Admission 2022: How to register
To apply for the IGNOU ODL courses, candidates can follow the below-given steps.
- Go to the IGNOU admission 2022 portal -- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the new registration link if not registered yet.
- After completing the registration process, type in the username and password to log in.
- Complete filling out the online application form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make the IGNOU admission 2022 application fees payment.
- Submit the application form and save it in PDF format.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.