mohit.dhyani|Oct 22, 2021
JEE Main 2020: five important things to remember for the exam
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency has conducted the JEE Main 2020 September 1 exam successfully across the country for B.Arch and B. Planning courses. For B.E/B.Tech (Paper 1), the entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted from September 2 to 6 in two shifts - morning and evening. Here are the 5 important things for JEE Main 2020 exam to be remembered by the aspirants.
Recommended: USE JEE Main College Predictor & make your college preference list for JoSAA Choice filling process. Click Here
Latest: Apply to these TOP institutions with your JEE Main score - Check List here
JEE Main 2020: Five important things to remember
Given below are some important pointers to be noted for candidates appearing for JEE Main
1. Preparation and Precaution - JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance examination and is being conducted amid COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates have to make sure that their months of effort should go hand in hand with the measures against the spread of coronavirus. Social Distancing, Sanitization and following all given instructions are part of the JEE Main safety protocol to be followed by all students. Check NTA's preparation at JEE Main exam centres
2. Keep your Self declaration form ready- The JEE Main admit card 2020 comes with a self declaration form that has to be filled in advance by all the candidates. They have to duly fill all the details, affix their photo and put in their thumb impression in the section provided. Know the guidelines for the undertaking and JEE Main 2020 exam guidelines.
3. Keep your JEE Main Exam Kit ready: The exam kit is nothing but the items allowed for the JEE Main 2020 exam. Check and tick the same so that you are ready for the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2020 admit card
Valid photo id proof
Duly filled self declaration form with passport size photo pasted, left thumb impression placed unsmudged, parent's signature. Remember candidate signature to be placed in exam hall.
Passport size photograph to be pasted on attendance sheet
50ml hand sanitizer
Transparent water bottle
Transparent ballpoint pen
PWD certificate (if applicable)
Since bags are not allowed inside the exam hall, make sure you carry all this in a transparent folder/bag.
4. Be mindful of the JEE Main 2020 Dress Code: NTA has specified what to wear and what not to. So candidates must know the JEE Main dress code so that they dont make a mistake and get barred from appearing for the exam. Candidates must not wear metallic items including belts, must not have big button and thick soled shoes.
5. Remember to drop the JEE Main admit card, self declaration and rough sheets in drop box after completion of exam. This is important as the JEE Main 2020 answer sheets will not be evaluated for candidates whose undertaking, admit card are not found in the drop box placed at each exam centre.
- JEE Main 2020 Exam Analysis, Student Reactions - Live Update (Day 2)
- JEE Main 2020 Exam Analysis for Day 1 Paper 2; Moderate to difficult
Write to us at email@example.com