Abhiraj P|Jun 24, 2022
JMI application form 2022 released at jmi.ac.in; Apply till May 12
The JMI entrance exam 2022 will be conducted on June 2 in pen and paper-based mode.
NEW DELHI: Jamia Millia Islamia has released the JMI application form 2022 for UG (Non-CUET) and PG programmes on April 14. The last date to fill and submit the JMI 2022 admission form for UG and PG programmes is May 12. Candidates can apply for JMI admission 2022 by visiting the official website at jmi.ac.in.
The application correction window for JMI 2022 will be available from May 13 to 15. Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the JMI admit card 2022 from May 16. The university will conduct the JMI entrance exam 2022 on June 2. The last date for submitting the qualifying exam result is September 30.
How to fill the JMI application form 2022?
Follow the steps given to fill the application form of JMI 2022.
- Visit the official website - jmi.ac.in.
- Register yourself by using email ID and mobile number.
- Now, fill the application form by providing personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary documents in a specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Application fee can also be paid offline via demand draft or cash.
The entrance exam of JMI 2022 will be held in 7 test centres located across the country. The 7 test centres are Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Delhi, Kolkata, Patna, Srinagar and Guwahati. While filling the JMI application form 2022, candidates can select one JMI exam centres 2022 of their choice.
Earlier, the university released a JMI information brochure for the academic session 2022-23 on April 12. As per the information brochure, the Jamia Millia Islamia will use CUET 2022 scores for admission to 10 UG programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.