Press Trust of India|Oct 24, 2021
KPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply now for 251 Vacancies of Group A & B Posts
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is inviting online applications for various Group A & B posts. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of KPSC can apply until August 10, 2020. There are a total of 251 vacancies released by KPSC for Group A and B posts (Technical and Non-Technical). Check more details here.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 - Important Dates
- The application starts on July 10, 2020
- The last date to apply is August 10, 2020
- The last date for fee payment is August 11, 2020
Click here to download the notification of KPSC Recruitment 2020
A total of 251 vacancies got Group A & B (Technical and Non-Technical) have been released through the KPSC recruitment 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of KPSC Recruitment 2020
The minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 35 years. There is an upper age relaxation of 3 years for candidate belonging to 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B, while for I/PWD it is 5 years.
How to apply for Recruitment 2020?
- Click on kpscrecruitment.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- Register if you are a new user by filling your credentials
- Fill the application form of KPSC Recruitment 2020 Group A & B
- Pay the mandatory application fee online
- Click on submit
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application fee
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 600, For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B it is Rs. 300 and for
- For Ex-Military Person it is Rs.50.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org