Shubham Bhakuni|Dec 29, 2021
MH CET law counselling 2021: List of documents required for Centralized Admission Process
The CET Cell has released the list of documents required for participating in MH CET law counselling 2021. The CET counselling for 5-year LLB will start from November 22, 2021.
NEW DELHI: The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will conduct MH CET law 2021 counselling for 5-year LLB from November 22, 2021. It has also released the list of documents that candidates have to upload while filling the online application for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) along with important instructions. The MH CET law 2021 counselling wil be conducted in two rounds and will be followed by an institutional round.
Update: Know about MHCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Click Here To Download Free E-Book.
Important instructions for uploading documents
- Candidates should scan their documents and keep them ready for uploading while filling the online MH CET Law application form.
- The documents should be uploaded in PDF format. The maximum permissible size for uploading a document is 500KB.
- Candidates should ensure that the scanned documents are readable. In case the documents are not readable, the uploaded documents will not be considered valid.
- The size of the photograph to be uploaded in the MH CET law 2021 CAP application form should be between 20KB to 50KB. The format of the image should be in JPG or JPEG format.’
- The signature should be on white paper with a Black or Blue Pen. The size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB, in JPG or JPEG format.
Important documents to be uploaded by all applicants
All candidates, irrespective of their category have to upload the qualifying exam documents.
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet or equivalent such as engineering diploma completed after Class 10.
- MH CET Law 2021 application form
- MH CET law scorecard 2021 (To download - Click here)
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
In place of the domicile certificate, candidates can also upload the following documents
- Community, nativity and date of birth certificate.
- Birth certificate mentioning the place of birth
- School leaving certificate mentioning the place of birth.
In addition to the above-mentioned documents, candidates also have to upload documents depending upon the category and candidature type.
Documents to be uploaded by candidates based on their category
Maharashtra State Type-A Candidates
Domicile certificate of the candidate from the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra State Type-B Candidates
Domicile certificate of father or mother of candidate indicating that he/she is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
Maharashtra State Type-C Candidate
Certificate from the employer stating that the father or mother of the candidate who is a central government undertaking employee is presently posted in/outside Maharashtra.
Refer to Pro forma-A in the official notification
Maharashtra State Type-D Candidate
Certificate from the employer stating that the father or mother of the candidate is Maharashtra state government or Maharashtra state government undertaking employee.
Undertaking along with documentary evidence from the retired employees stating the place of settlement.
Candidates should refer to Pro forma-B-1 and Proforma-B2 given by CET Cell on its notification.
Maharashtra State Type-E Candidates of Maharashtra-Karnataka disputed border area
Backward class candidates belonging to SC/ST category having
1) Caste certificate
2) Caste/Tribe validity certificate
Backward class candidates belonging to VJ/ DT/ NT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C) /NT(D)/ O.B.C/
S.B.C Caste Certificate
1) Caste certificate.
2) Caste/Tribe validity certificate.
3) Non-Creamy layer certificate valid up to March 31, 2022.
Economically Weaker Section candidates (EWS) from the state of Maharashtra only
EWS certificate issued by competent authority valid for the current academic year.
Person with Disability (PWD) candidates
Jammu and Kashmir migrant candidates.
Certificate of posting in case of defence and government servants
Certificate of stay in refugee camp for those staying in camp
Certificate stating that the candidate belongs to a displaced family
Minority Candidates (For Maharashtra state candidates)
Certificate for orphan candidates
Orphan certificate issued by competent authority.
To download the CET notification and certificates - Click here
Due to Covid-19, the counselling authorities will conduct an E-scrutiny of the application form and documents submitted by the candidates. The final scrutiny of the documents will be conducted at the time of admitting college.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.