Atul Krishna|Dec 1, 2023
Mumbai University LLM Admission 2023: MU registration process starts on August 12
MU LLM Entrance Exam Date 2023: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website, forms.epravesh.com/mumbaiuniversitylaw, till August 21.
NEW DELHI: The Mumbai University (MU) will open the registration window for LLM entrance examination 2023 on August 12. Interested candidates can fill the online application form on the official website, forms.epravesh.com/mumbaiuniversitylaw.
The registration window will close on August 21. As per the schedule announced, the entrance examination for LLM will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode from 11 PM to 1PM on August 31.
The examination will be conducted in English and Marathi. Candidates belonging to general category will have to pay Rs 650 as admission fee while those belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS and VJ.DT-NT category will have to pay Rs 350.
As per the eligibility criteria, candidates should have completed LLB and those studying in the final semester of three-year or five-year LLB programmes can also apply for the Mumbai University LLM entrance examination 2023.
General category candidates will have to secure 40 marks to clear the exam and those belonging to reserved categories will have to get 30 marks to pass the test.
The exam will cover constitutional law, jurisprudence, law of tort, law of crimes, law of contract, administrative law, human rights law, family law and company law.
MU LLM entrance examination 2023: How to apply
The students can follow these steps to apply for the entrance examination.
- Visit the MU official website -- forms.epravesh.com/mumbaiuniversitylaw
- Register using valid email id and name and by answering the security question.
- Login in with your credentials generated and add details like name, nationality, religion, parent’s name etc.
- Upload the documents including passport size photograph, required mark sheets and caste certificate.
- Make payment of application fees and download the application form.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.