Manisha Tiwari|Oct 4, 2022
NTA NEET 2022 answer key likely today at neet.nta.nic.in: Reports
NTA to release provisional NEET UG 2022 answer key today. More details here.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will likely release the provisional answer key of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2022) today, August 14 on the official website -- neet.nta.nic.in, as per media reports. NEET UG 2022 answer key will be available in PDF format for Q, R, S and T codes. The medical entrance exam was held on July 17 in pen and paper mode.
Also read: NEET 2022 Cut-Offs: Expected scores, analysis
Recommended: Use NEET College Predictor to check your admission chances in Govt/Private MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Rank & Category Check Now
Suggested: Use NEET AYUSH College Predictor to check your admission chances in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BSMS Colleges Check Now
MBBS Admissions @ Manipal University College Malaysia. 69 Years Legacy. 10,000+ Alumni in the Malaysian Health Care Sector. 1000+ Bed Hospital for Clinical Training. Apply Now
Aspirants who appeared in NEET UG 2022 exam will be able to calculate their probable scores using the NTA NEET official answer keys. Along with the answer key, the authority will also release the NEET OMR sheet 2022 with recorded responses. Read the full story to know details on the NEET UG answer key 2022 and OMR sheets.
Steps to download and challenge NTA NEET answer key 2022
- Visit neet.nta.nic.in after the answer key releases
- Click on the NEET official answer key 2022 link
- NEET 2022 official answer key will appear on the screen
- Search the NEET answer key as per the question paper code
- Match the responses mentioned in the answer key
- To challenge an answer key, click on 'Apply for Answer Key Challenge'
- Choose the code for the test booklet
- Log in by entering the application number
- Click on submit after selecting the question numbers
- Select the answer you believe to be correct
- Click on ‘Confirm’
- For each challenged answer, there is an objection filing fee of Rs 200. This fee is non-refundable even if the authorities accept the challenge
What is the NEET OMR sheet 2022?
NEET OMR sheet 2022 is a scanned copy of the sheet containing the answers given by candidates during the exam. As per the latest update, candidates will receive NEET OMR sheets individually on their registered email addresses. Candidates will be able to challenge the NEET 2022 OMR sheet by paying the requisite amount of Rs 200.
Also read: NEET Result 2022: Top MBBS, BDS colleges here
NTA is expected to announce the NEET 2022 results by August 19 in the form of a scorecard. Through NEET 2022, admission to 91,927 MBBS, 27,698 BDS, 52,720 AYSH seats, and 603 BVSc&AH seats will be offered through the 612 medical and 317 dental colleges.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.