Manisha Tiwari|Jun 27, 2022
NEET 2022 correction window opens at neet.nta.nic.in; steps to edit
NTA has opened NEET UG 2022 application form correction window at neet.nta.nic.in. Check what and how to edit.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2022 correction window at the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who applied for NEET 2022 exam can edit their application form from May 24 to 27, 9pm. NEET UG 2022 is scheduled to be held on July 17.
Register here for NEET 2022 exam study material, free sample papers, preparation tips and more updates
Students Liked: Just study 32% of NEET syllabus and score upto 100% (Most Scoring Chapters & topics). Download Free!
Recommended: Download free NEET previous years questions and sample papers, HERE
Don't Miss: NEET 2022 Preparation Tips by Experts and Toppers, Grab it Free!
Latest : NEET Rank Booster - Video e-Lectures, Unlimited Mock Tests, Study Material & Faculty Support, Get it Now
“In view of the numerous representations received from the candidates regarding allowing them to edit/modify their particulars in the Online Application Form of NEET UG 2022, National Testing Agency has decided to provide an opportunity to the candidates for modifying their particulars in the Online Application Form of NEET UG 2022,” said an official notification from NTA.
NEET UG 2022 correction window: How to edit application
- Visit the official website: neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘NEET Candidate login’
- Enter the NEET application number and password
- Click on the link showing ‘Corrections in NEET (UG)-2022 Application.’
- Correct details.
- Cross-check the details before submitting
- An OTP will be sent to the registered email id and the mobile number of the candidates once submitted
- The NEET correction slip will appear on the screen once the OTP is entered
NEET Application form 2022: Details that can be edited
As per the information bulletin, the below listed details can be edited in the NEET UG 2022 application form.
- Personal details
- Place of birth
- Medium of question paper
- Choice of exam city
- Academic details
- Details of parents/guardians
- Dress code
- Enter the security pin as mentioned
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.