Abhijit Srivastava|Sep 2, 2021
NIT Andhra Pradesh invites applications for MBA programmes; Check eligibility
Candidates can apply for the MBA programmes online on the NIT Andhra Pradesh’s official website - nitandhra.ac.in - before October 30, 2021.
NEW DELHI: National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh has called for applications to its Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme for the next academic year 2022-24. Candidates can apply for the MBA programmes online on the NIT Andhra Pradesh’s official website - nitandhra.ac.in - before October 30, 2021.
A total of 60 seats are available for the two-year MBA programme in NIT Andhra Pradesh. The institute also offers five different specializations including Human Resource Management, Marketing Management.
The NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA programme offers specialization in
- Human Resource Management,
- Marketing Management,
- Financial Management,
- Production, and Operations Management, and
- Business Analytics and Decision Making.
NIT Andhra Pradesh: Eligibility for MBA programme
- Any graduates with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the qualifying degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final semester/ year examination or waiting for the final result are also eligible to apply for the above course.
- Candidates should have a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/any other national-level admission test related to MBA admission.
NIT Andhra Pradesh: Selection process
Candidates, who have not qualified CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ any other national-level admission test related to MBA admission, will be considered for the vacant seats after admitting MBA entrance test qualified candidates.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on the MBA national-level entrance test scores, academic credentials, experience, and performance in group discussions and personal interview.
Highlighting the vision of the MBA Programme, Professor CSP Rao, Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh,said, “Analytics has gained considerable importance in the last two decades. Data is the driving force that alters the process of decision making within today’s industry. The students will be engaged with the industrial talks, considering industrial case studies during the semester-based programme of two years.”
Write to us at email@example.com.