Divyansh|Dec 8, 2023
NTA JEE Mains 2024 registration ends on November 30; list of qualifying exams
Candidates can fill JEE Mains application form 2024 at jeemain.nta.ac.in. Know if you are eligible for the exam.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the registration for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2024). Eligible candidates can register for the engineering entrance exam on the official website, jeemain.nta.ac.in.
Latest: JEE Main 10 years' papers
Don't Miss: JEE Main 100 days study plan
Suggested: JEE Main high scoring chapters
The exam authority shared a list of qualifying exams in the information bulletin for JEE Main 2024 eligibility. Candidates applying for the exam should have passed at least one of the exams mentioned in the list to be eligible to appear for the exam for admission to engineering courses offered across the country.
JEE Main 2024: List of qualifying exams
- The final examination of the Class 12 conducted by any recognized central or state board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year pre-university examination conducted by a recognized board or university
- Final examination of the two-year course of the joint services wing of the National Defense Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects
- Any public school or board or university exam in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher secondary certificate vocational exam
- A diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) exam (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High school certificate exam of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who have completed the Class 12 (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class 12 exam
- In case the Class 12 exam is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public (board or pre-university) exam earlier.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.