Careers360 Connect|Sep 20, 2023
Pearl Academy application form 2024 out; eligibility criteria, courses offered
Pearl Academy Admission 2024: Candidates can apply for UG, PG programmes at pearlacademy.com. Know documents required, steps to apply.
NEW DELHI: Pearl Academy has released the application form for admission to undergraduate programmes offered by the institute for the academic session 2024-25. Eligible candidates can fill the Pearl Academy application form 2024 through the official website, pearlacademy.com.
As per the eligibility criteria, candidates who have passed Class 12 are eligible to apply for the UG courses. Students will have to appear for a General Proficiency Test (GPT) and Design Aptitude Test (DAT) for admissions. The mode of exam will be online or offline and the paper will contain multiple choice questions.
The undergraduate programmes offered by the institute are:
- Fashion Design and Technology
- Fashion Styling and Image Design
- Textile Design and Technology
- Communication Design and Technology
- Interior Design and Technology
- Accessory Design
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion and Lifestyle Business Management
- Global Luxury Brand Management
Students will need the following documents for registration:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Valid photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID etc
- Banking details
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
How to fill Pearl Academy application form 2024?
- Visit the official website, pearlacademy.com
- Click on the link to apply
- Register yourselves and fill the application form
- Pay the registration fee and upload the documents
- Submit the details and save the form
- Download the application form and take a print out
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.