Vagisha Kaushik|May 29, 2022
RBI Grade B admit card 2022 out; here's how to download
Candidates can download the RBI Grade B admit card on the RBI website opportunities.rbi.org.in until May 28.
NEW DELHI: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit cards for the RBI Officer Grade B phase 1 recruitment exam 2022, which is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2022, on the RBI website opportunities.rbi.org.in. Candidates can download the RBI Grade B admit card until May 28.
RBI Grade B 2022 exam paper will consist of 200 questions of 1 mark each. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. The phase 1 exam will have four tests -- general awareness, reasoning, English language and quantitative aptitude. Candidates are required to score minimum marks in each of these tests as well as in aggregate.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2022: Steps to download
- Go to the RBI official website opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the "Current Vacancies" tab, and then click on the “Call Letters” button from the drop-down box.
- Click on the link that says "Admission Letters, other guidelines and information handouts for Direct Recruitment for the post of Officer in Grade 'B' (General) - Panel Year 2022".
- Enter the login credentials and press the login button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Download for future references.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.