Rohan D Umak|Mar 28, 2023
SJIM PGDM admissions 2024: Registration begins on December 1; check details here
NEW DELHI: St Joseph's Institute of Management (SJIM), Bangalore will begin the SJIM PGDM registration 2024 in online mode from December 1, 2023. Eligible candidates can visit the SJIM official website - sjim.edu.in and complete the application process by paying the application fees of Rs. 1,250 in online mode only. SJIM offers PGDM with dual specialisations which means applicants can choose two specialisations for their course.
Candidates will be shortlisted for SJIM PGDM 2024 programme on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT scores. The final SJIM PGDM admission list will be based on the prior academics, entrance examination scores and work experience (if applicable). However, a group discussion round and english language test will be also conducted which is one of the important parameters of SJIM admissions 2024.
SJIM PGDM admissions 2024: Specialisations offered and course fees
SJIM PGDM Fees
PGDM with specialisations in:
Finance + Marketing
HR + Finance
Marketing + HR
Business analytics + Finance
Finance + Operations & Supply chain management
Marketing + Operations & Supply chain management
SJIM admissions 2024: Mode of application and application fees
Mode of Application
SJIM PGDM eligibility criteria 2024
- Candidates must graduate in BE/BTech/BCom/BBA/B.Sc./BA or any other bachelors degree from a recognised university under regular mode only.
- The candidate should have a consistent academic record of the first class (minimum 60% marks) in class 10th, 12th and graduation.
- The candidates who have cleared all the subjects in their first attempt will be preferred. Candidates who have appeared for the final graduate level examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
Note: Candidates with a history of more than two arrears need not apply.
SJIM PGDM admission 2024: Selection process
- Visit the SJIM official website]
- Complete the registration process by submitting basic details
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 1,250 in online mode
- Applicants will be first shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT
- Shortlisted candidates need to appear for english language test and group discussion round conducted by the institute
- The final merit list will be based in the prior academics of students (10th, 12th and graduation), CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA/CMAT scores, performance in english language test and GD round
- Candidates need to present all the valid documents during document verification round and pay the admission fee before the commencement of classes
St Joseph's Institute of Management (SJIM): Contact details
No. 28/1 Primrose Road, (Off MG Road), Bangalore 560025
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.