mohit.dhyani|Sep 21, 2021
SRMJEEE 2021: Phase 2 exam date revised; Apply before June 20
SRMJEEE 2021 Phase 2 exam dates revised. SRM Phase 2 entrance exam will be held on June 29 and 30, 2021.
NEW DELHI: SRM University has revised the SRMJEEE 2021 phase 2 exam dates. Phase 2 of SRM engineering entrance exam 2021 will now be held on June 29 and 30, 2021. Also, the last date for applying for SRMJEEE 2021 Phase 2 is changed to June 20, 2021.
Earlier, SRMJEEE 2021 phase 2 exam was scheduled to be conducted on July 25 and 26 and the last date to submit the SRM forms was July 20. Candidates who are planning to take the SRMJEEE phase 2 exam should send their application forms as early as possible. Refer to the below-given steps to submit the SRMJEEE 2021 application form in online mode.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2021?
- Go to the official website- srmist.edu.in
- Access the "SRMJEEE 2021 Apply Online" link
- Fill in the basic details for registration
- Login with the registration credentials
- SRMJEEE 2021 application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the asked details correctly and upload the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the SRMJEEE 2021 registration form online and download a print copy of the submitted form.
The exam authorities will release the separate SRMJEEE 2021 admit card for phase 2 that should be downloaded by the candidates. The admit card will be issued at least a week before the SRMJEEE 2021 exam. Candidates should follow the SRMJEEE exam guidelines while appearing for the exam.
Previously, SRM conducted phase 1 of SRMJEEE 2021 on May 23 and 24 in remote proctored mode and the result for the same was announced on May 28.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.