Anu Parthiban|Nov 4, 2023
TS ICET 2023 registration begins at icet.tsche.ac.in for MBA, MCA admission; eligibility, fees
The last date for TS ICET registration 2023 and submission of online application form without late fee is May 6. Know details here.
NEW DELHI: The Kakatiya University, Warangal, has started the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2023) registration process today. Candidates who wish to take admission into MBA and MCA courses of all the universities in Telangana and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2023-24 will have to apply on the official website, icet.tsche.ac.in.
“Applications are invited from the candidates desirous of appearing for the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2023) for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) / Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course (full-time/ part-time/ evening/ distance mode/ Open Distance Learning),” the official website read.
The last date for TS ICET registration 2023 and submission of online application form without late fee is May 6. General category applicants and others will have to pay Rs 750 and SC, ST, differently-abled candidates will have to deposit Rs 550. Those who miss the deadline will have to pay a late fee of Rs 250 by May 12.
As per the schedule, TS ICET exam date 2023 is May 26 and 27. The officials will be conducting the entrance exam in two shifts - shift one from 10 AM to 12.30 PM and second shift from 2.30 PM to 5 PM.
TS ICET 2023: Eligibility criteria
Those who are interested in applying for the TS ICET MBA, MCA admission entrance exam, will have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
- Applicants should be an Indian national. The candidates other than Indian nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 19 years. There is no maximum age limit.
- For MBA admission, candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree in BCom, BSc, BBA, BA, BBM, BCA, BE, BTech or BPharmacy and any 3 or 4-year degree, except oriental languages, exam. They must have scored at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA admission, candidates should have passed recognized bachelor’s degree such as BCA, Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or its equivalent degree, BSc, BCom, BA examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks and reserved category candidates should have scored 45% with mathematics at Class 12 or graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination are also eligible to appear for TSICET-2023.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2023 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
“The qualifying degree obtained by Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB as per UGC Regulations,” it said.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.