Abhiraj P|Jun 26, 2022
UGC NET 2022: Registration begins at ugcnet.nta.nic.in; Exam in June
UGC NET 2022 registration began on April 30 and candidates can submit their application form till May 20 at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Exam date, notification.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has once again merged two exam sessions and will conduct the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET 2022) for December 2021 and June 2022 exams in June. The NTA has released the UGC NET 2022 application form date and notification for the both the cycles on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
The NTA conducts UGC NET 2022 exam to determine the eligibility for ‘assistant professor’ and ‘junior research fellowship and assistant professor’ in Indian universities and colleges. The UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar had earlier announced that the UGC NET 2022 exam date for both December 2021 and June 2022 cycles will be around the first or second week of June 2022.
As per the schedule, the UGC NET 2022 registration began on April 30 and candidates can submit their application till May 20, 2022. The NTA will be holding the merged cycles for 82 subjects in computer-based-test (CBT) mode. The UGC NET 2022 exam will be conducted in two shifts - first shift will begin at 9 AM and conclude at 12 PM and the second shift between 3 PM to 6 PM.
UGC NET 2022: Important instructions
The NTA along with the notification has issued important guidelines to be followed by applicants interested in applying for the NET exam 2022.
- Candidates can apply for UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 through online only.
- The UGC NET 2022 application form can be submitted through NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or parents, guardians only
- Candidates, who desire to appear in UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) , may see the detailed Information Bulletin
- Candidates can contact for further clarification at 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.