UPPSC PCS Prelim result 2020 declared at uppsc.up.nic.in; Check UPPSC result
NEW DELHI: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the UPPSC PCS prelim result 2020 in online mode. Candidates have to visit the official UPPSC website- uppsc.up.nic.in to check the UPPSC result 2020. The result is announced in the form of pdf file containing the roll number of the selected candidates.
A total of 5393 candidates are declared qualified for UPPSC PCS main exam 2020 while the number of candidates who qualified the ACF/RFO Prelims exam 2020 is 180.
How to Check UPPSC PCS prelim result 2020?
Candidates can check their results online at. Below are the steps to check the UPPSC result 2020 online
- Go to the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link referring to RESULT OF P.C.S. (PRE.) EXAM 2020 & A.C.F./R.F.O. (PRE.) EXAM 2020
- UPPSC result pdf will appear on the screen
- The UPPSC pre result contains the roll number of the selected candidates. Search for your roll number.
UPPSC will release the PCS Main exam 2020 date and details soon on the official website.
UPPSC Secretary, Jagdish said that the final answer key, details of marks obtained, and category wise cut offs would be released by the commission on its official website and published in newspapers after the declaration of the final results of the recruitment exams. As a result, no applications would be entrained by the commission in this regard under the RTI Act-2005, he said.
A total of 5,95,696 candidates had registered for the UPPSC PCS prelims exam 2020 out of which a total of 3,14,699 candidates appeared. The Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Preliminary) Exam 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest/Range Forest Officer (ACF/RFO) Preliminary Exam 2020 was conducted on October 11, 2020, at 1282 exam centres in two shifts, 9.30 am to 11.30 am and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
UPPSC had issued the PCS (Pre) exam 2020 notification on April 20 for filling 487 posts while the ACF/RFO exam was for 12 posts. Th posts include
- Deputy collector,
- Deputy superintendent of police
- Assistant director industries (marketing)
- Block development officer
- Assistant labour commissioner
- Assistant regional transport officer
- Assistant commissioner (commercial tax)
- District basic education officer
- District commandant home guards,
- Treasury officer/accounts officer (treasury)