Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 5, 2023
West Bengal NEET UG counselling 2023 round 2 seat allotment out; reporting begins tomorrow
West Bengal NEET UG 2023 Counselling: The last date to report to the allotted institutes is September 1. Know documents required for reporting.
NEW DELHI: The West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC) has released the seat allotment result of the second round of state National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG counselling. Candidates who registered and filled choices for West Bengal NEET UG counselling 2023 round 2 can check their seat allotment on the official website, wbmcc.nic.in. The reporting for round 2 will begin tomorrow, August 28, as per the schedule.
Latest: NEET papers with solutions
Don't Miss: NEET 2024 success kit
Recommended: NEET 2024 latest syllabus
Suggested: IELTS & TOEFL vocabulary guide PDF
The seat allotment PDF mentions round, NEET All India Rank, allotted institute, course, allotted quota, allotted category, candidate category, and status. Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to report to the allotted institute between August 28 and September 1 between 11 am to 4 pm.
Students who have been upgraded in the second round will need to get the submitted fee and documents with server generated relieving letters from the previously allotted college for admission to the newly allotted institute.
West Bengal NEET UG Counselling 2023: Documents required
- Candidate profile letter and payment receipt generated online after successful payment
- Domicile certificate (a1, a2, b) or domicile certificate from e-district website
- Valid voter card or Aadhar card or passport of parent in case of domicile certificate of parent is given showing address as West Bengal (any 2 of the three ID cards as mentioned above)
- Caste certificate as applicable (issued in the State of West Bengal)
- NEET UG 2023 admit card.
- NEET UG 2023 rank card.
- PwD certificate
- Age proof
- Class 10+2 mark sheet for verification of marks
- Medical certificate
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.