AP EAMCET 2022 result likely today at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in; how to download rank card

AP EAMCET 2022: This year, 100% weightage will be given to AP EAPCET 2022 results. No 25% weightage for Inter public exams.


Top Engineering Colleges accepting AP EAMCET score

Candidates can check top engineering colleges accepting AP EAMCET score here.

Check Now
AP EAMCET Result 2022 expected todayAP EAMCET Result 2022 expected today

Anu Parthiban | July 26, 2022 | 09:30 AM IST

NEW DELHI: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur is expected to announce the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET) result 2022 today, July 26, 2022. Candidates will be able to download their rank card from the official website, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET Result 2022 - Direct Link

AP EAMCET result date 2022 and time as per various media reports is July 26, 2022, at 11AM. This year, 100% weightage will be given to AP EAPCET 2022 results for determining the overall ranking for admission to professional courses for the academic year 2022-23. Earlier, 25% weightage was given to the Intermediate Public Examination and the remaining 75% to the AP entrance test.

Also read | CBSE Class 10, 12 verification of marks begins today at cbse.gov.in; How to apply for revaluation

“100% weightage to the marks secured in EAPCET 2022(Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Common Entrance Test) for determining the overall ranking for the purpose of admissions into professional courses for the Academic Year 2022-23,” the official website read.

AP EAMCET Result 2022: How to download rank card

Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the AP EAMCET 2022 rank card.

  • Visit the official website - cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET
  • Click on the AP EAPCET/EAMCET result link 2022
  • Login using registration and hall ticket number
  • The AP EAMCET 2022 results will be displayed on the screen
  • Download and take a printout of the same.

Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, research, education policies, study abroad and more..

To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.

Download Our App

Start you preparation journey for JEE / NEET for free today with our APP

  • Students300M+Students
  • College36,000+Colleges
  • Exams550+Exams
  • Ebooks1500+Ebooks
  • Certification16000+Certifications