Tanuja Joshi|Sep 24, 2023
AP ICET Counselling 2023: Phase 1 registration deadline extended till tomorrow; revised schedule
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: Eligible candidates can register for phase 1 at icet-sche.aptonline.in. Know documents required.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has extended the deadline to register for the first phase of the Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) counselling 2023 for admission to MBA programmes in the state management colleges till tomorrow, September 20. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in.
Candidates belonging to the open and backward classes will have to pay Rs 1,200 while Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) applicants will have to submit Rs 600.
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: Documents required
- AP ICET 2023 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET 2023 rank card
- Transfer Certificate
- Degree Marks Memos/Consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate marks memo/diploma marks memo
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from Class 9 to degree
- Residence certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of private candidates of AP state.
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authorityin respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Latest valid income certificate or ration card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: Phase 1 revised Schedule
Last date for registration
September 20, 2023
Verification of uploaded certificates
September 9, 2023 to September 22, 2023
Exercising of web options
September 21, 2023 to September 23, 2023
Change of web options
September 24, 2023
Allotment of seats for first phase of counselling
September 27, 2023
Reporting to colleges after the first phase counselling
September 29, 2023
Commencement of Class Work
September 30, 2023
Vacancy position submission to APSCHE
October 3, 2023
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.