Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 23, 2023
AP ICET Counselling 2023: Phase 1 registration starts today; documents required
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: Candidates can register for phase 1 at icet-sche.aptonline.in by September 14. Know eligibility criteria.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will commence the Integrated Common Entrance Test, AP ICET counselling 2023 phase 1 registration for admission to MBA programmes in the state management colleges today, September 8. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in by September 14.
The eligibility criteria for AP ICET admissions 2023 is as follows:
For MBA: Any degree of minimum three-year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
For MCA: Passed BCA/ bachelor degree in computer science engineering or equivalent degree. Obtained at least 50 percent marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination. OR
Passed BSc/BCom/BA with mathematics at Class 12 or at graduation level (with additional bridge courses as per the norms of the concerned university). Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
Candidates belonging to OC and BC categories will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1,200 whereas SC, ST, PH candidates will be required to make payment of Rs 600.
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: Documents required
- AP ICET 2023 Hall Ticket
- AP ICET 2023 rank card
- Transfer Certificate
- Degree Marks Memos/Consolidated marks memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate marks memo/diploma marks memo
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from Class 9 to degree
- Residence certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) in respect of private candidates of AP state.
- Residence certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authorityin respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Latest valid income certificate or ration card issued by the competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.