Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 30, 2023
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Registration deadline extended till tomorrow; revised schedule
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Candidates can register on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. Know documents required.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has extended the last date to register for the Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) counselling 2023 till tomorrow, November 22. Eligible candidates who have not registered yet can apply for the counselling on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
The registration fee for candidates belonging to the unreserved categories is Rs 1,000 which is non-refundable. While SC, ST and physically disabled applicants will have to pay Rs 500. Students can make payment through debit card, credit card, or UPI.
As per the revised counselling schedule, the verification of documents will be conducted till November 24 for candidates who register successfully.
AP LAWCET counselling 2023 revised schedule
November 17 to November 22
November 18 to November 24
Certificate Verification for Special Category
November 25 to November 27
Changes in Web options
Self-reporting and Reporting atColleges
December 1 to December 2
Students will have to upload the following documents at the time of registration:
- AP LAWCET 2023 rank card and hall ticket.
- Degree or intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate and memorandum of marks
- Transfer certificate.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificate giving the details of past seven years of study from 1st appearance of qualifying exam.
- Residence certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Latest income certificate, ration card issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhaar card or any government issued ID card such as PAN card or driving license.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Minority certificate or EWS certificate if applicable.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.