Divyansh|Nov 15, 2023
Ayush NEET PG Counselling 2023: Round 3 registration ends today at aaccc.gov.in
Ayush NEET PG round 3 counselling 2023 allotment result will be announced on November 18.
NEW DELHI: The Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) will end the registration process for Ayush NEET PG round 3 counselling 2023 today, November 16. Candidates can register for Ayush NEET PG round 3 counselling 2023 through the official website, aaccc.gov.in.
As per the schedule, the registration link will remain active till 2 pm. The Ayush NEET PG counselling 2023 round 3 result will be announced on November 18. Candidates allotted seats in round 3 will have to report at the colleges from November 19 to November 27, 2023.
The Ayush NEET PG round 3 counselling 2023 process is being conducted for admission to ayurveda, siddha, unani and homoeopathy in central universities, national institutes, deemed universities and 15% all India quota (AIQ) seats in government and government-aided colleges.
Ayush NEET PG Counselling 2023: How to register
Candidates can follow the easy steps given below to register for Ayush NEET PG counselling 2023.
- Visit the official website, aaccc.gov.in
- Click on the NEET PG counselling link
- Click on round 3 registration and enter the required details
- Fill out the applications for the third round counselling
- Enter the choice of course and college for allotment
- Submit the application fee
- Download and take a printout of the same for further references.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.