Prabakaran K|May 18, 2022
CDS 1 Application Form 2022 Withdrawal Facility Started; Get direct link here
UPSC has started the withdrawal of the CDS 1 application form 2022 on January 18, 2022. Candidates can withdraw the CDS 1 application form till January 24, 2022 (6 pm).
NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started the process of CDS 1 application form withdrawal today, January 18, 2022 at the official website - upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have filled up the CDS 1 application form 2022 and don’t want to appear in the coming exam can withdraw their CDS 1 2022 application in online mode. The last date of UPSC CDS 1 2022 application withdrawal is January 24. 2022. Candidates can withdraw their CDS 1 application form 2022 by using their registration number.
Direct link to access UPSC CDS 1 2022 application form withdrawal window - Click here
The CDS 1 application withdrawal 2022 facility is available only for those candidates who have applied successfully for the CDS 1 exam to be held on April 10, 2022. However, the CDS 1 2022 exam fee will not be refunded to applicants who are withdrawing the CDS 1 application form 2022. This facility to withdraw applications is for those candidates who have not prepared well for the exam or else and do not want to lose their attempt.
CDS 1 2022 important dates
|CDS 1 2022 application last date||January 11, 2022|
|CDS 1 application 2022 withdrawal dates ||January 18 to 24, 2022|
|CDS 1 2022 exam ||April 10, 2022|
Steps to withdraw CDS 1 application form 2022
- Candidates to withdraw application visit the official website - upsconline.nic.in
- They search the link for “Online request for withdrawal of application…”.
- Click on the CDS 1 application form 2022 withdrawal link.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the registration number in the space provided.
- Then an OTP will be sent to the email and the mobile number remains valid for 30 minutes.
- CDS 1 form 2022 withdrawal will be processed after entering the OTP.
- Candidates should take the printout of the acknowledgment sheet for future reference
For any reason, if the candidates fail to withdraw their application form for the CDS 1 exam 2022 they can contact UPSC at email@example.com. But they can only withdraw their CDS 1 application form 2022 if they filled up the same successfully. They can not withdraw incomplete application forms.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.