Prerna Goel|May 10, 2022
CMAT 2022: NTA to open registration window soon; Here’s how to apply
CMAT Registration 2022: NTA is likely to release the CMAT 2022 application form soon. Know how to register for the CMAT exam, important dates, eligibility, and more.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to open the registration window for the CMAT 2022 exam soon. CMAT registration 2022 will start at cmat.nta.nic.in. Eligible candidates who wish to appear for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) must register themselves before the CMAT 2022 registration closes, tentatively in the last week of January 2022.
Recommended: Predict your chances of getting admission into top colleges with free CMAT College Predictor. Click Here
Don't Miss: Checkout Cut-offs of Top CMAT Colleges. Check Here
Get if Free: India's Top 100 Private MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score, Download Here
Students having 50% qualifying marks in their Bachelor's degree are eligible to fill the CMAT 2022 application form. Final-year students can also fill the CMAT 2022 registration form.
How Much Should You Budget To Attend NEET Coaching In Kota For One Or Two Years? Read Here Read More
CMAT 2022: Important Dates
CMAT Dates (Tentative)
CMAT 2022 registration starts on
Last week of December 2021
Last date to fill CMAT application form 2022
Last week of January 2022
CMAT 2022 admit card release date
First week of February 2022
CMAT exam date 2022
Second/ third week of February 2022
CMAT provisional answer key
Last week of February 2022
CMAT answer key challenge date
Last week of February 2022
CMAT final answer key
First week of March 2022
CMAT 2022 result date
Last week of March 2022
How to register for CMAT Exam 2022
Candidates can find below how to fill the CMAT registration form 2022:
- Step 1 - Visit the CMAT official website cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2 - Click on the 'Apply for CMAT 2022' tab.
- Step 3 - A new page will open. Candidates will have to provide all their details here, under the new candidate registration tab.
- Step 4 - Your login id and password will be generated.
- Step 5 - Candidates have to re-login and enter all the required details in the CMAT 2022 registration form.
- Step 6 - Upload all the required documents.
- Step 7 - Pay the CMAT application fee 2022.
- Step 8 - Download the CMAT 2022 application form and take printouts of it for future reference.
Details and documents required at the time of CMAT registration 2022
- Valid phone number and Email Id
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Credit/ Debit card or Net banking details
- Qualification details
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.