Raushan Kumar|Jun 27, 2022
FMGE June 2022 admit card released at nbe.edu.in; steps to download
NBEMS has released FMGE June admit card 2022 and asked candidates whose admit cards are on hold to submit required documents to be eligible for exam.
NEW DELHI: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has released Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) June admit card 2022. FMGE admit card 2022 has been released on the official website – nbe.edu.in. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their login details.
Don't Miss: Top Medical Colleges in India 2022, Check Now
Latest: Online Courses & Certifications | Coursera, Edx and more. Explore Now
Recommended: Upskill yourself with online certifications in Medicine. Know More
NBEMS’s latest notification read, “The admit cards for FMGE June 2022 have been made live on NBEMS website. Candidates can download the same using their login credentials.”
How to download FMGE admit card
- Visit the NBEMS official website – nbe.edu.in
- Click on FMGE. A new page will open.
- Now click on the link ‘application link’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now click on application login through login ID and password
- Download FMGE admit card 2022
NBEMS has put on hold admit cards of some candidates who failed to rectify the deficiencies in their applications. The board has given them the last opportunity to submit the documents from May 27, 11am to May 29, 11:55pm.
“Documents can only be submitted through the Online Deficient Document Submission Portal which can be accessed through the link exam.natboard.edu.in/fmge.php,” NBEMS notification said.
Documents to submit
- Primary Medical Qualification Degree certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate duly apostilled or attested by the Embassy of India in the country from where the primary medical qualification has been obtained
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the NMC or MCI (If applicable)
- Proof of Citizenship
NBEMS warned that candidates who fail to submit the required documents will be ineligible for FMGE June 2022 exam. “It is once again reiterated that pursuant to the recommendations of the National Medical Commission and approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Govt. of India, only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the FMGE who have both the Eligibility Certificate (if applicable) and the Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate of Primary Medical Qualification.”
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.